How to Apply
1. Submit your resume.
If you've searched our job postings and see a job that might be a match for you, simply submit your resume through that posting. However, if you would like to make a general submission of your resume, fill out our job application or e-mail it to firstname.lastname@example.org in MS Word or PDF format.
2. We will review your background, education, and experience.
If your background matches the specifications of our current open positions, we will contact you immediately. If there is no match with current job vacancies, we will keep your resume in our database for one year.
3. Once we contact you, we will schedule an appointment for you to interview with us at our office.
Typically our appointments are scheduled between 9:30am and 2pm, Monday through Friday. The application process will take approximately one to two hours. You will be asked to:
- Complete an employment application.
- Take a series of appropriate evaluations, if applicable.
- Interview with our team of Staffing Specialists.
- Complete our orientation and legal paperwork, if applicable.
4. Interview with us.
Please bring the following things with you when you come into our office:
- Current copy of your resume.
- Professional references with contact information.
- Two forms of ID. For example: a driver's license, state issued ID, your Social Security card, passport, or other legal documents authorizing work in the U.S. would be acceptable forms of identification.